Get outside and have some fun at parks, trails and adventures around Plano Texas! Our property, The Place at Saddle Creek, has some great parks right nearby that’s fun for the whole family!
- Where: 901 E 15th St, Plano, TX 75074
- Extra Fun: Haggard Park isn’t just a playground — it’s home to the Interurban Railway Museum!
- Where: 2305 Laurel Ln, Plano, TX 75074
- Extra Fun: Schell Park has two playgrounds, soccer and baseball fields, plus picnic pavilion for you to enjoy a lunch after playing!
- Where: 7500 Red River Dr, Plano, TX 75025
- Extra Fun: If you’re looking for a playground, hiking hybrid — check out Hoblitzelle Park. There’s 3.7 miles of paved trails along a creek, playgrounds and picnic areas everyone can enjoy.
Russell Creek Park
- Where: 3500 McDermott Rd, Plano, TX 75025
- Extra Fun: Another park filled with hiking trails, playgrounds, sports fields and an added bonus of a small lake!
Bob Woodruff Park
- Where: 2601 San Gabriel Dr, Plano, TX 75074
- Extra fun: This community park has the usual things that make up a great park — but also has a volleyball court, fishing pier and some trails!
So get outside, Plano! And enjoy these parks around town.